Welcome, let's get you started!
After purchasing our plugin you should have received an email with instructions on how to download and install your new plugin. If not, please check your junk folder as it may have ended up in there by mistake.
We know you are excited to start using your new plugin and we want to help you get setup as quickly as possible.
Below are the steps you need to complete.
- Install and activate the plugin Follow the instructions in our previous email and once you have activated the plugin, you are ready to take the next step.
- Request API credentials and Agent / Agency Code Email [email protected] and request API Keys as well as your agent or agency code.
- Add your Agent / Agency Code Under the plugin settings page, add your RateMyAgent code found under the API Integration tab. Read here for help on where to find your agent code.
- Display your reviews To display your RateMyAgent reviews on your website you simply add our reviews shortcode
[rma_reviews]wherever you would like your reviews to appear.
- Display your properties To display your property listings on your website you simply add our properties shortcode
[rma_properties]wherever you would like your listings to appear. You can add parameters to the shortcode to display For Sale or Sold properties on different pages. This feature is only available on our Agent Pro and Agency Pro pricing tiers.
- Display your team To display your team on your website you simply add our agents shortcode
[rma_agents]wherever you would like your team to appear. This feature is only available on our Agency Pro pricing tier.
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team by submitting a ticket using the link below. Alternatively, please refer to our documentation to help troubleshoot any issues.